Shanling UP4 Dual ES9218P CSR8675 Bluetooth Balanced USB DAC Amplifier Dual DAC Mode NFC pairing 2.5/3.5mm Output
– Dual ES9218P DAC/AMP
– 3.5mm Single-ended and 2.5mm balanced output
– High gain / Low gain / Dual DAC mode
– 91 mW@32Ohm Single-Ended and 160 mW@32Ohm Balanced output
– NFC pairing
– Bluetooth 5.0 Qualcomm CSR8675 chip
– Supports LDAC, HWA LHDC, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
– Thin and sleek design for your pocket, comes with additional case with clip
– Multifunctional wheel for total control over playback and calls
– Build-in microphone for phone calls and voice assistants
– Can be connected to computer to serve as USB DAC
– Battery life up to 15 (SE) / 10 (H) hours
The DAC seems to be the same as the one found in the Shanling UP2, the ES 9218P inherits acclaimed audio quality of the popular Shanling MO portable player. It offers high resolution, clear and powerful output with low output impedance while being very power efficient.
Shanling UP4 featured World’s latest Bluetooth wireless DAC/amplifiers, support all current wireless audio codecs – such as AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, LDAC, LHDC and HWA including Hi-Res audio. It is possible to connect to any device, with the highest possible quality. This robust format support will ensure great sound quality to give your headphones new life, and to allow them to once more to resonate with you emotionally.
Bluetooth Chip Qualcomm CSR8675
The Bluetooth 5.0 chipsets CSR8675 of Shanling UP4 is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing, thanks to its 120MHz DSP. This chip offers stable connection at longer distances, minimized latency and high resistance to any interferences.
Input and Output
Instead of micro-USB you now have USB-C which is a welcome addition for future-proofing and faster charging from the likes of power banks. You can also use the USB-C connection for USB-DAC output from your PC in a wired configuration.
Shanling UP4 features with 3.5mm single end and 2.5mm balance end output. and produce much power 91mW@32Ω (SE) and 160mW+160mW@32Ω
UP4 is with two gain mode adjusting: Low and High to maintain a suitable signal amplitude at its output, despite variation of the signal amplitude at the input.
Shanling UP4 get high resolution certificated for both Wire and wireless mode.
Comparing with UP2, UP4 supports NFC paring